RiccartonBarista, Bar Staff, Waiter, Kitchen Hand (Food prep/Dishie), Commis Chef, Hotel Reception, House keeping
1 - 2 Years Experience:Trevinous restaurent and bar, christchurchMadam kwong restaurant , christchurchThe Elmwood Trading Co, Christchurch
Trevinous restaurent and bar, christchurch Kitchen Hand (Food prep/Dishie) 12/2018 - 0/
• Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic.
• Prepare deserts, pizza, salad and assist chef in food preperation
• Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately.
• Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients.
• Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking foodstuffs and helping to prepare salads and desserts
Madam kwong restaurant , christchurch Waiter 1/2019 - 0/
• Providing excellent wait service to ensure satisfaction.
• Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages.
• Making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons
• Setting the table
The Elmwood Trading Co, Christchurch Commis Chef
Maintaining high standards of hygiene
Preparing the ingredients for a more senior chef
Measuring dish ingredients and portion sizes accurately
Dealing with deliveries and stock rotation
Catering assistant/food prep, Kitchen hand, LCQ Certificate
Diploma in hospitality management Aspire2 international Still studying
Aspire 2 International- Christchurch Campus
Only paying members can unlock this Job Seeker's referees.
My name is Sunil Khadka. I am an international student from Nepal. I am here to study hospitality management level 5 & 6 currently studying level 6 in hospitality management and most importantly awarded for the scholarship for level 6 and student of the month on last November.so I have completed my LCQ, food and safety. Barista, and other courses like commercial perishability, Knowledge of Innkeepers Act, privacy act. Not only that I have good communication skill, flexible, like to be updated, attention to detail and have advance knowledge of computer. I am a hardworking and dedicated person, I started my job as a kitchen assistant so, that I can know about the kitchen, I have collected all the information and knowledge required from my previous job then I joined as food and beverage attendant where I loved dealing with people and make their visit memorable. As a hospitality student, it will be a great platform to implement the knowledge I gained from the college to real life and Working in the Hospitality industry is my dream job and I always want to give 110 per cent for this job as it is jumpstart in my carrier.
3 words that you believe would sum up what it takes to be a Hotel Guest Services superhero:
Wana buid carrier in hispitality dedicated for the work and only motivated by promotions
Who would be your dream guest?