Auckland CBDBarista, Bar Staff, Waiter, Retail sales assistant, Check-out / Cashier, Front of house/All rounder, Hotel Reception
Over 2 Years Experience:Good Group Hospitality, AucklandThe Bespoke Club London, LondonSwashbucklers Restaurant & Bar, Auckland
Good Group Hospitality, Auckland Bar Staff 10/2019 - 3/2020
As a waitress I:
• Tended to customers and provided extensive knowledge of food and drinks menu
• Took orders, delivered food and drinks and handled payments
• Switched to the coffee station when needed
• Organised stock and stations as well as the overall workspace
Little Things Coffee Shop, Auckland Barista 6/2020 - 0/
As a barista, my responsibilities include making coffees, teas, frappes and smoothies, organising stock, tending to the overall tidiness of the venue and doing cash ups.
Swashbucklers Restaurant & Bar, Auckland Barista 11/2017 - 10/2019
As waitress and front of house all rounder I would:
• Greet customers, take orders, deliver food and drinks
• Take payments, handle calls and bookings
• Bartend on a regular basis
• Work the coffee station for which I received barista training • Organise stock and stations and helped maintain a clean workspace
The Bespoke Club London, London Waiter 1/2017 - 6/2017
My duties as a customer service representative included: • Assisting the master tailors in providing a high-end personalised tailoring experience
• Ensuring that the customer's needs are met, and the product matches their personal preferences
• Providing secretarial and administrative support including handling appointments, record keeping, filing, input and maintenance of data information etc as required
• Managing inventory, orders and deliveries
• Performing routine administrative tasks including dealing with incoming and outgoing post and calls, operation of standard office equipment etc
• Ensuring that the showroom, office and stockroom were well organised
The Golden Horseshoe - Grosvenor Casino London, London Retail sales assistant 6/2016 - 1/2017
Customer service host and receptionist, main responsibilities:
• Offering tours of the club and introducing visitors to the facilities available
• Implementing and advertising promotions on the online platform as well as in the venue
• Reaching and exceeding my targets as a CS host
• Cultivating and maintaining relationships with regular and valuable customers
• Dealing with front of house duties such as managing calls and emails, updating members profiles, providing first level of screening to new members etc
Bellápierre Cosmetics Ltd, London Check-out / Cashier 2/2016 - 6/2016
Sales representative duties and achievements:
• Committed to meeting customers' needs by offering personalised service and guiding them through our list of products
• Coordinated sales effort with the other members of the team
• Achieved agreed upon sales targets within timeframe
• Performed other administrative duties such as inventory, managing appointments, post etc.
St Giles Hotel, London Hotel Reception
Only paying members can unlock this Job Seeker's referees.
I am motivated and professional, with several years experience in multiple customer focused roles in both high volume and high end environments. I have developed excellent communication skills, a good eye for detail and outside the box thinking. I am hardworking and will be an asset.
3 words that you believe would sum-up a great bar person:
Professional, friendly, knowledgeable.
If you were a drink, what type of drink would you be and why?
Espresso martini, energising with a touch of sweetness.
What coffee machines have you used? And, on a good day, how many coffees can you make per hour?
I used Wega and Expobar coffee machines. I can average around 20 coffees per hour.
What do you order when you're on the other side of the machine?
Double shot full milk piccolo, no sugar. Small, smooth and strong.
Can you carry three plates?
I have no difficulty managing three plates at a time.
If those plates were for you, what would be on them?
I would go for an entree size of garlic calamari, rare eye fillet with sauteed asparagus and a side of parmesan rocket salad. Classic, simple, delicious.
How would you describe your personality?
I consider myself reliable and resourceful, low key OCD but I make up for it by through my friendly nature.
What qualities do you like in a sales assistant when you're the one doing the shopping?
In my opinion a good sales assistant should be warm, patient and attentive with customers, with a good grasp on store layout
How do you like to be treated by cashiers/check-out staff when you're buying something?
When making purchases I'd like to be assisted by friendly but not overly chatty cashiers, efficient and timely in handling payments or refunds.
3 words that you believe would sum up what it takes to be a Hotel Guest Services superhero:
Accommodating , courteous, informed.
Who would be your dream guest?