ManukauFront of house/All rounder
6 Month's - 1 Year's Experience:The Perfect Piece, Auckland
The Perfect Piece, Auckland Event Assistant / Front of House 9/2019 - 5/2020
● Unloading equipment from trucks and setting up venues for events including chairs and building stages.
● Working under the instructions of the event supervisor.
● Ensuring that the event hall is clean and organised.
● Following all safety standards and procedures.
● Ensuring that there is an excellent level of customer service
● Welcoming guests and giving useful information to the event-goers.
● Helping with baking needs.
● Writing down a shopping list for ingredients.
● Serving customers with an optimistic and outgoing attitude
● Taking orders for customers and handling payments
● Washed dishes and cleaned equipment after use
● Double-checked all orders for accuracy
● Working in a fast-paced environment
● Ensuring the food stalls and kitchen were stocked at all times
● Help out with cooking and food stock in the kitchen
● Count sales at the end of the day and ensure they are accurate
Only paying members can unlock this Job Seeker's referees.
I am a motivated school-leaver who is looking to work towards achieving great success in my career through hard work, perseverance, consistency and the ability to work with others to achieve organisational goals. From my previous history as a Customer Service Representative and Kitchen Hand and my current position as an Event Assistant and Baker at The Perfect Piece, I have gained good presentation skills, am able to interact with people from different backgrounds, speak in two languages, maintain my time management skills, provide exceptional customer service in a fast-paced work environment, deliver orders in a timely manner, perform high quality work while unsupervised, and able to retain historical facts. I am a confident person with great communication skills and enthusiastic nature. My objective is to acquire valuable knowledge and skills to complement those that I have learnt from school in an actual job environment.