Beach HavenBar Staff, Waiter, Kitchen Hand (Food prep/Dishie), Retail sales assistant, Check-out / Cashier, Shelf stocker, Hotel Reception
1 - 2 Years Experience:Espantapajaros Bookshop, Bogotá, ColombiaHewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), Avenida Carrera 7 Calle 100, Torre 2 Bogota #99-53 Edificio Corporativo BSCH
Espantapajaros Bookshop, Bogotá, Colombia Retail sales assistant 1/2019 - 7/2019
• serving customers (taking payment, giving advice, answering inquiries and ordering in books)
• stock control (assessing the market and ordering new stock)
• admin tasks (accounting, distributing orders, organize receipts, arranging deliveries and dealing with returns)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), Avenida Carrera 7 Calle 100, Torre 2 Bogota #99-53 Edificio Corporativo BSCH Retail sales assistant 6/2018 - 12/2018
• Initiating sales conversations and making the selling process easy for customers.
• Ask customers inquiries and recommend the best product based on their desires and needs.
Only paying members can unlock this Job Seeker's referees.
A confident, reliable and enthusiastic individual. I enjoy helping clients, customers, and individuals and solving any problems that they may have. I am hard-working, and always willing to learn.
3 words that you believe would sum-up a great bar person:
Extrovert, keen, tidy
If you were a drink, what type of drink would you be and why?
Mojito, refreshing but sweet.
How would you describe your personality?
Keen, reliable, enthusiastic, compassionate.
What qualities do you like in a sales assistant when you're the one doing the shopping?
Good listener, empathy, and smile.