AucklandBar Staff, Waiter, Kitchen Hand (Food prep/Dishie), Retail sales assistant, House keeping
Over 2 Years Experience:Kansas, CABACris Ela, Gran Buenos Aires
Kansas, CABA Bar Staff
Kansas, CABA Kitchen Hand (Food prep/Dishie) 11/2015 - 5/2019
Food Safety & Quality Analyst - Kansas Restaurant -
Responsibilities / Duties:
* Responsible for controlling and supervising the quality of the raw material used in the preparation of dishes.
* Audits of good personal and manufacturing practices (GMP) making weekly reports.
* Quality and sensorial control of x number of dishes according to a representative sample
* Daily Monitoring of cleaning processes in manufacturing areas.
* Supervision of stock and expiration date of raw materials and product according to FIFO
Kansas, CABA Waiter
Cris Ela, Gran Buenos Aires Retail sales assistant
GMC Licence/Experienced Duty Manager
I have experience of more than 5 years in the area of food working in Restaurant and hamburger Production line. Knowledge and application of good manufacturing practices (GMP) and in the use of standards and legislations. I am able to work in a hard work environment and in a fun, friendly and supportive team. I am a person who adapts quickly to the changes and challenges that I like to work because I consider myself an imperative person.
3 words that you believe would sum-up a great bar person:
friendly, attentive, effective
If you were a drink, what type of drink would you be and why?
water, because it is healthy and necessary for the body
Can you carry three plates?
How would you describe your personality?
I am friendly, persuasive and persistent